Directed by Michael Caton–Jones’ URBAN HYMN, stars Isabella Laughland, Letitia Wright, Shirley Henderson and Steven Mackintosh and is OUT NOW on DVD and Digital HD.
Set against the backdrop of the 2011 British summer riots, Michael Caton–Jones’ URBAN HYMN is a redemptive coming-of-age story set in South-West London and follows wayward teen, Jamie (Letitia Wright). Encouraged by inspiring and unconventional care worker Kate (Shirley Henderson) to use singing as a release from her troubled life, Jamie’s loyalties soon become torn between Kate and her possessive and volatile best friend, Leanne (Isabella Laughland).
Michael Caton-Jones makes a welcome return with the heart-warming URBAN HYMN which won Best Film in the Generator +18 category at the Giffoni Film Festival and screened at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival and Glasgow International Film Festival earlier this year. Shirley Henderson (Southcliffe, Filth, Trainspotting) gives an incredibly moving performance as care worker Kate Linton alongside Letitia Wright (Top Boy, My Brother The Devil) and Isabella Laughland (Harry Potter, Now Is Good).
For the chance to WIN the iTunes Download Code for Urban Hymn, answer the question below and email the ANSWER with URBAN HYMN iTunes in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shirley Henderson is best known for which beloved Literary Character?
- Moaning Myrtle
- Aunt Sophie
- Isobel Sutherland
Go to The Fan Carpet for the chance to with the Soundtrack on CD.
The soundtrack is available on ‘Sony Music’
URBAN HYMN IS OUT NOW COURTESY OF BULLDOG FILM DISTRIBUTION
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Bulldog Film Distribution. All rights reserved. Competition closes on February 28th 2017.
- Open to UK participants only
- 5 (five) winner(s) will receive 1 (one) copy each of the URBAN HYMN on iTunes
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- The promoter of this competition is The Fan Carpet Ltd.